Spa Tips and FAQ's at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort
Cabo Holistic Spa Retreat Tips & FAQs - Armonia Spa
Optimize your Cabo San Lucas spa experience at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort with these helpful tips from Armonia Spa.
Helpful Spa Tips
- For body treatments, we provide a disposable bikini, or you may bring your own two-piece bathing suit.
- For your comfort, please do not eat immediately before a spa treatment. We recommend that you schedule meals at least one hour prior to your spa appointment at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort.
- Before the Temazcal ceremony drink large amounts of water for some time. Plan your schedule so that your food is already digested before the ceremony, Do not take alcoholic drinks or drugs prior to the temazcal ceremony. Advise us of any special health problem you might have, such as a heart condition or abnormal blood pressure.
- Good communication assures the best results. If you have allergies, injuries or require special attention on a specific part of your body, please notify both the receptionist and your spa therapist.
- Be sure to let your spa therapist know if you experience any discomfort or anxiety during your spa treatment. Your total satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
- Deep breathing promotes relaxation and will enhance the therapeutic and holistic qualities and pleasure
of your massage.
- If certain areas of your body are tense or tender, please inform your masseuse so she can help relax and ease
- If anything should occur during your spa treatment that you do not feel comfortable with, simply ask the therapist to stop. If necessary, you may end the session at any time.
- Allow yourself to ease out of your spa treatment by not standing up too quickly. Some clients experience slight dizziness after a spa treatment.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water for two or more hours after your treatment in order to aid the therapeutic and holistic healing process.
- Please be aware that recovery from tension or muscle injury may require more than one session.
- A 12% service charge and 11% tax will be added to the cost of your spa treatment. Please feel free to make any additions to this amount based on your own personal experience.
- Time Share certificates are not valid with any other promotions.
- Sixteen is the minimum age for use of the spa.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your spa treatment appointment to allow sufficient time to prepare for your service. Please be aware that a late arrival will determine the length of your spa treatment. Your service will end as scheduled, so that the next guest may begin on time.
- We request that you shower before any body treatment or massage.
- For cancellations or rescheduling, please notify Armonia Spa twenty-four hours in advance. Otherwise, a 50% charge will apply. Appointments booked same day of service require a two-hour advance notification or a 50% fee will apply.
- We provide a locker with a robe and slippers for all Spa treatments. On leaving the Spa, please lock these items in your locker and return the key to the Spa receptionist.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal items.
A credit card is required to hold all appointments if you are not staying in any of the Pueblo Bonito Resorts.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q. Do I have to undress entirely for my Spa treatment?
A. Most people do. However, it is your choice. Our spa therapists are professionally trained to drape you with sheets and towels in an appropriate fashion for your privacy.
Q. What if I am pregnant?
A. You may want to avoid spa treatments using deep pressure such as Hot Stone Massage, the Water Therapies or Wraps. Please inform our Spa reservations agent when you schedule your appointments so that we may provide specially trained therapists. You may want to try the Pregnancy Massage.
Q. Can I ask my therapist to make adjustments for my comfort?
A. We encourage you to do so. This is your holistic spa treatment. Feel free to communicate with your spa therapist regarding pressure or technique preferences. We value your feedback. At the time of your booking, you may also consult with the reservations agent about gentle, moderate or deep tissue preferences.