Dining at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa
Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa all-inclusive luxury hotel offers some the best restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. The creativity and skill of our accomplished culinary team have earned Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa a stellar reputation in resort dining. Enjoy a variety of dining options when you vacation at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa. Our five Cabo San Lucas restaurants included in your All-Inclusive Luxury Package offer everything from casual poolside snacks to romantic fine dining. In-room dining is available around the clock.
Savor delicious Mediterranean-style cuisine infused with distinctive Mexican flavors at our signature restaurant, Siempre. A popular Cabo San Lucas restaurant, Siempre offers a delicious menu of gourmet wellness-oriented spa dishes alongside hearty favorites. Siempre is open daily from 7am to 10pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Located across from Siempre restaurant, Pescados offers a casually elegant ambiance to complement its delicious sushi menu. Try the Chef's signature plates of sashimi and maki and nigiri sushi made with the freshest seafood. Pescados is open daily from 3pm to 10pm.
Aire Restaurant -
Enjoy panoramic oceanview dining from your table at our poolside Aire Restaurant. The extensive menu at Aire Restaurant features a delicious variety of international cuisine and regional specialties, tasty snacks and refreshing cocktails. Open daily for lunch and dinner from 11am to 11 pm.
Bocados is the spot for freshly brewed coffees and teas, homemade Mexican and French pastries, delicious sandwiches, light snacks, and our pastry chef's delectable desserts. Seating is al fresco and the Internet café is indoors.
An epicurean adventure every night, Horizons restaurant offers themed dinners staged right on the sand, lit by exotic torches, facing the spectacular waves of the mighty Pacific Ocean. The themes change nightly and range from Mexican, Latin Grill, Italian, Seafood and Asian (a mélange of Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese) to the All-American Barbecue. Casual and festive, Horizon's is the place to meet up with other guests and enjoy the view and ocean backdrop. Guests are welcomed to Horizons sin zapatos - no shoes required!
Private Dinners on the Beach -
For a romantic occasion steeped in luxury, enjoy a private, candle-lit dinner on the beach. Simply choose the menu and we will take care of the rest. You can even complement your beachside dinner with soft music to complete the experience. Contact the concierge for reservations.
Beach Beds -
Experience the ultimate indulgence as you pass a very special day in the privacy of your own curtained bed on our magnificent beach. Revel in the feel of warm sun on your body and be soothed by the cool ocean breeze as the stresses of daily life fade away. Nap, read, dream, unwind - and enjoy complete renewal of body and spirit. Beach Beds are $30 USD per couple per day (9am to 5pm). Charges do not apply to guests staying in Oceanview and Oceanfront Suites.
Nearby Cabo San Lucas Restaurants
Our concierge will be happy to make restaurant reservations for you at our sister resorts in Cabo San Lucas. Complimentary shuttle transportation is available between Pueblo Bonito resorts in Cabo San Lucas. Consider these fine restaurant choices for a spectacular Cabo San Lucas dining experience.
- LaFrida - Located at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, LaFrida offers fine dining with an artistically sophisticated touch. The restaurant is celebrated for its distinguished interpretation of gourmet Mexican cuisine and is open for dinner Tuesday - Sunday from 6pm to 10pm. To dine at LaFrida, a $20 surcharge per person applies.
- La Nao - Festive theme nights, gourmet Sunday brunch and a delicious variety of international dishes are on the menu at La Nao. Located at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, La Nao offers indoor and outdoor seating with spectacular ocean views. Open daily for breakfast from 7am to 12 noon, and serves buffet-style themed dinners from 6pm to 10pm.
- Fellini's - Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at Fellini's restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rose near downtown Cabo San Lucas. Homemade pasta, thin-crust pizza, fresh-caught seafood and traditional Italian specialties offer a hearty and heart-warming dining experience. Fellini's is open daily for dinner from 6pm to 11pm.
In addition to our all-inclusive beach and poolside beverage service, premium brand beverages are offered at five bars and lounges throughout the resort including:
- Refresca - A great place to go before dinner or for a nightcap, Refresca offers traditional beverages in a relaxed setting. Cocktails, wine and spirits are on the menu.
- Partidos - Enjoy the best events of the day at our Sports and Tapas Bar.
- Aquabar - Cool off with a refreshing pineapple mojito, margarita or any of your favorite tropical drinks from your favorite seat at our popular swim-up bar. Snacks are served as well if you just can't get out of the water.
- Fire & Ice Pit Oceanfront Martini Bar - Sip a chilled martini beside the dramatic flames of the fire pit. A place of drama, desire, passion and love, the Fire & Ice Pit Oceanfront Martini Bar is the perfect setting for sunsets and stargazing.
- Aire Bar - At this poolside bar, our friendly bar staff will be delighted to serve you one of Pacifica's specialty cocktails.