Activities at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa
Cabo San Lucas Activities
Discover an exciting variety of activities and things to do in Cabo San Lucas for a fun-filled vacation that is customized to fit your special interests. Located just 10 minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the upscale all-inclusive Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa offers convenient access to popular Cabo San Lucas attractions and points of interest.
Cabo San Lucas Golf Courses - Play world-renowned championship golf courses in Cabo San Lucas, including the top-ranked golf courses in Mexico. From Cabo San Lucas to San Jose del Cabo, the Los Cabos corridor is home to dozens of prestigious golf courses that offer challenging year-round play. Palmilla Golf Club, Cabo Real Golf Club, and Club Campestre San Jose Golf Club are just a few of the prestigious golf courses located near Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa.
The Perfect 3 Day WeekendDay 1
- Check into your wonderful room and take in the stunning oceanfront view from the balcony
- Take a moment to lounge by the pool and unwind with a cocktail
- 11:00 am- Couples Message at the award-winning Armonia Spa
- 2:00 pm- Experience shopping at the nearby luxury shops
- 7:00 pm- Enjoy a late candle-lit dinner at Siempre
- In the evening, grab a nightcap at Fire & Ice Pit Martini Bar
- 8:00 am- Breakfast in bed with room service
- 9:00 am- Head to spa for a soothing Jacuzzi
- 10:00 am- Play some rounds on Cabo's world-renowned golf courses
- 4:00 pm- Head to Medano Beach for a cruise
- 7:00 pm- Enjoy the Themed dinner at Rose Resort & Spa and drinks at Los Cabos Resort, both covered by your All-Inclusive Plan
- Enjoy the nearby downtown Cabo San Lucas and its famous clubs, such as Cabo Wabo
- 8:00 am- Venture to neighboring Sunset Beach's La Nao for Sunday Brunch
- Spend a relaxing hour walking along the private beach to whale watch
- 10:00 am- Head into the desert for an adventurous ATV tour
- 11:00- Meet back at the hotel to take part in the releasing of baby sea turtles on the beach
- End the stay at Refresca Bar to reminisce about your amazing vacation
Cabo San Lucas Sport Fishing - Known as the Marlin Capital of the World, Cabo San Lucas offers world-class sport fishing. Numerous Cabo San Lucas deep sea fishing charters offer half- and full-day fishing excursions for recreational fishermen and experienced deep sea anglers. Catch of the day in Cabo San Lucas includes such trophy varieties as marlin, dorado, Pacific sailfish, roosterfish and wahoo.
Swimming with Dolphins - Swimming with dolphins is noted among the most popular activities to do in Cabo San Lucas. At Cabo Dolphins you'll learn interesting facts about dolphins and their natural habitat, help feed the docile Bottlenose dolphins, and enjoy a guided ride around the Dolphin Lagoon on the flipper of a friendly dolphin.
San Jose del Cabo Art Walk - Stroll the colorful Art District of San Jose del Cabo during special Art Walk events, held once a week from November through June. Visit the town's eclectic art galleries, mingle with artists and local residents, and admire the town's colonial architecture and public art.
Cabo San Lucas ATV tours - Explore the boundaries of Cabo San Lucas that stretch far beyond the golden beaches of Los Cabos. ATV tours offer exciting off-road adventures that wind through the desert canyons of Los Cabos, showcasing beautiful ecosystems and landscapes. Dozens of reputable Cabo San Lucas ATV tour companies provide guided off-road tours for all experience levels.
Todos Santos - Venture beyond the tourist corridors of Cabo San Lucas to the quiet artist retreat of Todos Santos. Located on the Pacific Ocean, about an hour from Cabo San Lucas, Todos Santos is a small village of art galleries, open-air cafes, and quaint shops selling handmade crafts and other local wares.
Helping Sea Turtles - The beaches of Cabo San Lucas are important nesting grounds for two species of endangered sea turtles, Golfinas and Leatherbacks. Golfinas lay their eggs on Cabo San Lucas beaches from June to December. Leatherbacks nest on local beaches from November to February. Visitors can help protect baby sea turtles through local environmental groups like Campamento Tortuguero Don Manuel Orantes, a turtle monitoring and turtle release program that operates a nursery on the beach in San Jose del Cabo.
Cabo San Lucas Boat Cruises - Experience an exciting perspective of Cabo San Lucas aboard the deck of a boat. Nearly every type of cruise is offered in Cabo San Lucas, including sunset dinner cruises, catamaran adventures, sightseeing sailing cruises, snorkeling and scuba diving tours, and private yacht charters.
Desert Safari- Desert Safari, operated by Cabo Adventures, is an exciting way to experience off-road thrills in Cabo San Lucas without having to drive. You'll travel in an all-terrain Unimog vehicle through canyons and dry creek beds, past remote desert villages, to the heart of the rugged Sierra Mountains. Stunning views of the Baja Peninsula await, as do an interesting nature walk and samples of local tequila.
Cabo San Lucas Shopping